The Astronomy Education Review is an online journal that provides a meeting place for all who are engaged in astronomy and space science education, in either formal or informal settings. The Review can help you:
- publish the results of research in education
- share experiences and innovations
- learn how to apply education research in the classroom
- find pointers to provocative publications about education
- identify useful resources and reviews of them by other educators
- note opportunities: workshops, symposia, cooperative projects, funding sources, job openings, etc.
- search an archive of useful information and resources that will grow with time
- communicate with others engaged in projects or courses like yours
- participate in discussions of challenging issues
In research, we expect to build on the work of others. In astronomy education it has traditionally been difficult to find out what other educators have tried, to know what worked and what did not and why, and to improve teaching and learning in a systematic way. The Astronomy Education Review is intended to provide a forum where it is possible to learn from our colleagues and to disseminate new ideas that can be used both in the classroom and beyond.